Thursday, February 5

Building My Business and My Blog



I started this blog and my new business, Thrive Life, for a couple reasons. First, I fell in love with the food. The first time I heard about it, a few months before becoming a consultant, I knew it was going to change the way I, and hopefully others, saw Food Storage.  Food storage to my door? Absolutely!  It has taken all of the hassle of planning, the budget worries I had, and has allowed me to have my own home store exactly where it should be.  You got it, right at home!

What now? Well, it didn’t take me very long to realize that I wanted to share this with everyone I knew, or might meet. I wanted to build my home store (food storage) for less, and teach others to do the same thing. What kind of Thrive Life consultant would I be if I didn’t?  With host benefits and my commissions earned I figured out that I was on my way to realizing that dream for my family of four. It is my privilege to help educate others, by sharing lessons learned about preparedness, as well as food storage.  As a novice myself, I know there is so much information out there, which sometimes seems daunting to know where to start. As I learn, I want to share that with you, and Thrive Life gives me that opportunity to do just that.  So, I am so very grateful to be a part of the Thrive Life family of consultants. It is blessing me and the lives of those around me in immeasurable ways.  I hope that you stick around and follow me on my journey, and maybe add me as one of your favorite blogs.   My hope is that you will look ahead to other posts on items of interest, that will not only benefit you my reader, but will go hand in hand with this Thrive Life I've chosen.  Please follow me on  my Facebook page, Pintrest, & other social media links to follow.  I look forward to many possibilities!

Thanks for visiting,

Mischa 


No comments :

Post a Comment