Thursday, March 5

Postpartum Freezer Meals {with FREE Freezer Inventory Printable}

Postpartum Freezer Meals


I found this awesome post, for Postpartum Freezer Meals (My Joyfilled Life), as well as FREE printables, and thought that it could be applied to making meals in a jars.   And yes, you do not have to be pregnant, or even a new mom, in order to try these meals out :)

Now, you may ask yourself, what are meals in a jar? Meals in a jar have become one of the most recent things I am interested in, as far as meal storage and preparation.  Pairing this up with Thrive Life, and making not only freezer meals, but also meals for long, and short-term storage, allows me to replace my family meals with freeze dried ingredients like Thrive Life.  So, this is basically the concept of a meal in a jar:




Simple, right?  Really it is.  You simply add water and you have a meal!  There are so many different combinations to create it boggles my mind LOL. The concept of the meal in a jar, takes the guess work out of what's for dinner, but also allows you another option for food storage, that last longer than  freezer meals.  Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking freezer meals, I am only suggesting another solution for your meal storage items, and the way meals for your whole family could be looked at. Simply replacing a few items from your food storage, with a product like Thrive Life, stretches your food budget, and your time for cooking most meals in half.  Some meals like a meal in a jar, provide several options for meal planning that normally you might not know.  So give it a try and let me know what you think. I would be interested in hearing about what you've created!







No comments :

Post a Comment